Tuesday, December 31, 2013

List of (un)Realizations

When I was 17 I started to write a list of realizations of that year, thinking about the biggest achievements and mistakes (of course) and another list of expectations regarding the New Year. I more or less stick to this tradition, but now, as I’m thinking about this year I realize that I might have lost my 2013 to do list somewhere. I kind of lost my appetite for fashion, music and blogging as well. Two blog posts this year? Come on, Miss Katjes shouldn’t end up like this.

I feel like I didn’t do much this year, yet I perfectly remember the very first moments and thoughts of 2013: I raised my hands, closed my eyes and danced to The Verve’s Bittersweet Symphony and had the impression that everything’s gonna be just fine. By letting things happen it turned out to be fine, but I know that one should put more energy into making things happen.

I’m truly grateful for the friends I’ve got to know better – LifeLovers, daydreamers, every concert sounds better with you :)


Images of the posts unwritten in 2013:

Greece seriousing on the beach











Images by Miss Katjes & friends

No comments:

Post a Comment