Monday, January 3, 2011

...with a touch that takes your breath away >)



...or beautiful ideas for an upcoming photosession (?!). These photos make me think of a season I cannot really define anymore. The whole mood is so gloomy, yet playful and trashy, elegant and loose at the same time. Somehow I'm looking for this ambivalence in every picture, in every accessory or piece of clothing that I'm trying to combine with clothes of other style or mood or an idea that I accidentally get in a certain, suddenly inspirational moment (that sometimes has little to do with fashion). Does my overall mood influences the way I'm thinking about style or is it the other way around? Well, it's a new year with new (and hopefully pleasant) experiences that will certainly give birth to a new wave in the Inspiration. Perspiration. -al world of Miss Katjes.




Thank you, Sally Jane Vintage for the idea and other photos from this beautiful session can be found under the title of Babes in the Woods.

1 comment: