Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shoop sHoop PhotoShoot

Finally! Next week I'm gonna have a photosession I'm dreaming about for a while now, preparing for the new season (new year maybe), new style and fresh ideas for some upcoming posts. I've spent this day googling some ideas for an ideal location and posing, as I'm not really a model-type-of-person, usually I don't feel too comfortable in front of the camera. So, besides the the blogs giving some interesting Xmas decoration hints that I just couldn't get away from, I've found this collection of fashion pictures. Although the photos taken for Marie Claire were not exactly what I was looking for, I've spent long, long minutes examining them for the beautiful, nude colors, natural hair and make-up and the overall ease these pictures express. Maybe the reason for choosing these pictures as an inspiration is that I feel this kind of calmness around myself these days...even though there's freezing cold out there right now. Here I have the ones I loved the most, but for the other pictures (and other collections as well) click here.





This last picture is from another blog called Our Style in Hungary, a blog of some very talented designers. I really love the hairdo of this girl... that's all :)



2 comments:

  1. Hiiiiii! ♥
    You are invited to participate at my GIVEAWAY in collaboration with shopAlike.it!!!! You have the possibility to win a beautiful Fiorelli BAG, just following 3 simple steps!
    XOXO and Good Luck ;)
    LiDì ♥

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I might give it a try! Thanks!
    Miss_Katjes

    ReplyDelete