Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Russian shoes and bodiless clothes on paper

Sorryz for abandoning you these days but have lots to do. Last Saturday I've been to a friend's studio to take some photos for a competition I decided to enter. Details will follow in a later post, until then here's a little teaser.








Miss Katjes unofficial

Photos: Maciii (riiing a hajóóónk egy sártengereeeen :) )


I'm taking salsa lessons for a while now so somehow these tunes are starting to make more sense.



...and don't feel bad about yourself because you have a certain thought or feeling, because that would only mean that you're denying your own personality. This might sound a bit boring, but there are certain things in my life that made me think about that. Just a thought. It might help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment