Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mise en scene

Did you see the movie 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'? Now, that's a great movie! I love Jim Carrey's "serious" roles. You see the mask (haha, the mask:) of a little nerve-racking humour, but you can sense the serious, sometimes painfully shocking truth underneath. Anyway, the director of the movie is Michel Gondry. I really like his storytelling, the atmosphere of his scenes, the characters. I think everybody knows this Levi's commercial (btw, talking of Levi's, my favorite item at the moment is a pair of old Levi's bfjeans, ooo, gosh, where are the skirts and dresses??) So, this is a great commercial. Another masterpiece of Gondry which I simply adored from the moment I saw is Steriogram's Walkie Talkie Man...where I think the music is a great plus...Dunno, it just feels like dancing to it. It's punk, it' fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment