Sunday, May 23, 2010

'I prefer not to'

PJ Harvey is one of my favorite singers. Whenever I feel grumpy or need something that gives energy, I listen to her. I like her whole attitude, the message of here songs, like she would say 'hey, this world's crazy, give me the gun.' (just as she's telling in the song called 'Big Mistake'). Nowadays I'm feeling kind of peculiar with lots of ups and downs and just asking myself is it worth putting your soul out? Because even those don't give a sh*t whom you'd like to trust, to understand, to accept, maybe. This is when you reach the point of listening to PJ and feeling cool and showing that litte-magic-middle finger. I'm so much tired of lies and hopes and dreams that will certainly never come true...of arrogance, injustice and stupid prejudice. And this is what makes PJ's music so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment