Thursday, August 13, 2009

I love your shoes, Felix!




Lajkó Félix (on the left) is a talented hungarian violinist and zither player from Serbia, playing some crazy, often improvised melodies, creating a unique musical experience by merging classical music with jazz, rock and folk rhythm. Not only Félix composed music for Mundruczó Kornél's movie- Delta (won a FIPRESCI prize in Cannes in 2008) but he played the role of Mihail in it. Great, great movie with beautiful images and the tragic presentation of ties between people and nature and people.
This is a picture taken at the 61. Annual Cannes Film Festival that I like so much for Félix's red shoes and Tóth Orsi's (on the right) black Balenciaga composition (not so much her shoes, though...).
I'm not sure yet who I'm supposed to add a video here, until I find out, I just copy-paste the link, some swell music: Félix accompanied by a zither and Rúzsa Magdi on the stage.
Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAeYt-swWG0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment