Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Story of a Floral Friday at the Office

It was around Women's Day when it suddenly hit me: we should totally do something fun and girly at the office and as this winter was so annoyingly long and grumpy, I wanted to see flowers everywhere. I thought it would be fun to have a day when the girls at the office wear something spring-ish, but I didn't want to send a circular email, I've done an anonymous poster instead that I've placed in the ladies' restroom at every floor in the building. The whole idea was to do it in a flashmob-kind-of-way to make it more interesting and to see if people are really willing to participate. It was hard not to tell anyone, but funny on the other hand to hear the girls speaking about it, guessing who's the secret organizer.
I can tell you that the Floral Friday was a success with lots of floral dresses, shirts, bags, shoes and accessories and with the next week Spring and good weather has finally arrived.

Thank you girls, you are awesome :)























Photos by: Miss_Katjes & Opreblu

No comments:

Post a Comment