Monday, February 21, 2011

Fantabulous enthusiasm

I've seen Foul Play (1978) for a couple of times, but it was only the other day that I've noticed the visual value of it from a fashionist point of view. Let me tell you that it's a kind of movie that I enjoy watching over and over again for the Hitchcock-like plotline and the wisely dosed humour, although the end becomes a little too trivial. By the way, humour-let me quote my favourite line in the movie:
"Listen, it's Gloria, right? You're a really nice girl and I'm a nice guy, and you're very pretty with or without cleavage, and what do you say... would you like to take a shower? " :)) Guys, this is the 'best' worst pick-up line ever!!




I've read somewhere that Goldie Hawn was 33 when playing the role of Gloria Mundy, and that's impressive, because she looks so young and beautiful.


I really love her wavy hairdos and excitingly layered, decent and at the same firty outfits. All of the dresses match perfectly the character of the pretty librarian. My favourite Gloria-dress would be the creamy white dress.





And finally, the yellow umbrella!!


photos: The Frog's Eyebrows

and a little draft of ideas...


No comments:

Post a Comment