Friday, February 12, 2010

Constant Wows! Heartthrob called Massive Attack!!

Yeah, yeah, I know it's been a while, bla bla, but wow!!!
Okay, I admit, I had some concerns as I listened to some of the new Massive Attack tracks from the long-awaited album entitled 'Heligoland' but watching a video like Paradise Circle, I mean, this is the most beautiful videos I've seen in...hmm...actually I've never seen such a beautiful (shocking, yeah, still beautiful) video in my life. Actually I'm a bit confused because I remember that scene with the blood, though I can't figure out where have I seen it. Then I found somewhere occurring the movie called 'The Fall' and now I don't understand anything anymore. Anyhows, it looks like I have to watch the movie to figure it out :)
Constant chills and shivers all the time!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Katjes,
    i was now listening to massive attack, heligolend, just downloaded it and then came across your blog! simply love coincidences!

    anyway, cant make up mind which song i like most. still need time to feel them!
    btw the video is great, i agree!

    greetings from Macedonia
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, silly me!! I don't really know why, but it is just now that I read your comment. Did you see the movie called The Fall (2006- I suppose)? The images you see in the video are from this movie. It's worth seeing it. Thanks for your comment again, sorry for waiting so long with the answer! Bye!

    ReplyDelete