Monday, May 25, 2009

crazy times and lots of headaches


Sorry for leaving you alone my dear reader, but the actual time for writing a post these days is barely zero...Anyway, I managed to get my hands on a few items that I'm likely to wear this summer. I also have some brilliant ideas just popping out of my head these days, and yes, the only thing I need is a photographer. Right. Oh, yeah, the other day I got a closer view of Nicole Kidman's wedding dress and I absolutely fell in love with it. It's a Balenciaga dress and it fits her perfect. I googled Nicole's red carpet outfits and I just loved all her looks. I also found a wedding picture where she's wearing this beautiful blouse or dress, unfortunately I didn't find any other picture of that look, so I just can't imagine how that perfect litte piece of material would look like. Anyway, it was a perfect choice!

Elnézést az elmaradt írásokért, kedves olvasó, aki esetleg erre az oldalra téved, de az értelmes blogírás embertpróbáló feladat, ha nem jut rá elég idő. De a hosszúra sikeredett szünet alatt sok sok új ötlet, köztük egy új ruhadarab is született, aminek képes történetét hamarosan elkészítem, már csak a fotós szükséges hozzá. Új ruhadarabokat is beszereztem, amiknek úgy, érzem, hasznát veszem majd ezen a nyáron. Véletlenül bukkantam rá Nicole Kidman esküvői fotóira, és közelebbről szemügyre véve rájöttem, hogy milyen gyönyörű is ez a Balenciaga ruha. Találtam egy másik képet is, amit egyébként itt láthattok, és talán a fáradtság teszi, de nem tudom eldönteni, hogy ez egy másik ruha, vagy csak egy ing, vagy ugyanaz a ruha más megvilágításban, de egy azért biztos: tökéletes.

Favourite music video/kedvenc zene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhbK8kQW4LI
Pic: www.nlc.hu

No comments:

Post a Comment